It has been around for at least 150 years; Petroleum Jelly. Since that time, uses for the product have developed for something other than dry skin and diaper rash. I have been using it for sometime now with my beauty products and regimen. Here are a few ways that I have found to use Petroleum Jelly:
1. REMOVAL OF MAKEUP STAINS: It has happened to all of us, getting foundation on our shirt or pillow case. Well here is a simple and fast way to get rid of that stain. Take a damp rag and some Petroleum Jelly, and blot away the stain. It may take a couple of tries, but should come out.
2. CREAMY EYESHADOW AND BLUSH: You can easily take loose eyeshadow, blush or highlighter powders and turn them into cream just by mixing these powders with a little bit of Petroleum Jelly. The result is beautiful, dewy makeup.
3. EASILY REMOVE FALSE EYELASHES: Wearing false eyelashes can totally complete your look for an evening out. But the removal of these false eyelashes can be a real pain; almost as if you are removing your real lashes. But if you place some Petroleum Jelly on your false lashes, it will be easier to remove them.
4. TAME THOSE UNRULY BROWS: You don’t need to go out and purchase brow gel to tame your unruly brows. Try smoothing Petroleum Jelly on your brows. It is fast, quick and cheap!
5. FAST & EASY LIP SCRUB: Suffering from flaky skin on your lips? Spread some Petroleum Jelly onto your lips. Take a clean, soft toothbrush and gently brush your lips to remove the flaky skin. This will help keep your lips soft and smooth.
So here are a few ways to keep up your beauty routine with Petroleum Jelly. You can purchase this product from your local dollar store. Do you have any unique ways to use Petroleum Jelly?