You are rushing to get ready for work or a date with a new guy, and BAM! Eyeline is everywhere and your line is as wide as can be. Do you redo your entire eye makeup? Hell no! Here are a few suggestions on how to fix your makeup mistakes so you do not have to redo your entire look.
- Eyeliner mistakes – you are lining your eye with liquid liner, making it as even as possible. Before you know it, your line is as thick as can be. Take a Q-Tip and remove some of the cotton so you just have a little but of cotton on the Q-Tip. Put some of your favorite eye primer on the Q-Tip and follow the eyeliner line until your line is as thin as to your liking.
- Glitter Shadow Errors – You’ve been eyeing glitter eyeshadow for the longest time. So finally, you gather the courage to go out and purchase your favorite glitter eyeshadow color. So are putting on your glorious glitter eyeshadow, and it is falling under your eyes. So how do you fix this? Get out your favorite moisturizer and apply the moisturizer on top of the glitter. Then grab a dampened sponge and put it over the unwanted glitter to lift the glitter from your skin without messing up the rest of your eye makeup.
- Mascara flakes on your face – your mascara is a little old when you are applying it, and you get mascara flakes on your face. The fix? Dip your powder brush in some translucent powder and brush away the excess mascara.
- Mascara marks on your eyelids – This happens to me constantly. Ugh! So how do your fix this problem? Break out your concealer and place a small amount on a very small brush. Then, with the brush, dab away the mascara markings, to erase those annoying markings.
- Too much bronzer – you get a little excited, and overload your bronzer. Here is the fix; take your largest powder brush and place it in loose translucent powder and buff over the bronzer until you reach a satisfactory shade.
Those are a few ways to correct your makeup mistakes. Hopefully, your errors will be corrected in a matter of seconds.