You have seen it in ULTA and your local drugstores; white eyeliner. The king of the white eyeliners is NYX Slide On Pure White Eyeliner. But what do you do with WHITE eyeliners? There are dozens of uses for this product and here are just a few of them:
- Wearing falsies? Try this trick. Place white eyeliner in the lower water line and black eyeliner on top. BAM! Wide eyes!
- Drawing a winged eyeliner for the first time? Draw the wing with the white eyeliner first, then trace over with your black liner.
- Use the white eyeliner in the inner corner of your eyes. When you did not get enough sleep from the night before, the white in the inner corner will make you appear wide awake.
- White eyeliner helps shape your brows! Apply around your eyebrows to make the shape you want. Also, you can use it in highlighting your brow bone. Apply it below your brown and then slightly smudge it along this bone.
- Using white liners as a normal liner is also another way to have nice bright and larger looking eyes. This is so because white tends to attract light and totally makes your eyes pop out beautifully.
So those are a few of the ways to use white eyeliner. The white eyeliner of my choice is NYX Slide On Pure White eyeliner.
NYX Slide On Pure White eyeliner retails for $7.99. It may be purchased at ULTA (not an affiliate link) and some drugstores.