As we head into Winter, not only do we suffer cold temperatures, but any fight dry skin. We therefore, find ourselves researching which lotions best combat dry skin provide the most value for our money. Well, search no more!! I have researched the facial lotion which combat dryness and provide the most bang for your buck. The results are below:
- Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream – This moisturizing cream has been clinically proven to provide immediate and long lasting relief from very, very dry skin. Your skin automatically feels hydrated and smooth. You may purchase Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream for $17.99 at Target for 16oz.
- Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Cream – This cream was developed by a dermatologist, and it combines all-day protection with skin-strengthening ingredients in order to soothe the driest of skin. In the end, this moisturizer creates more resilient, nourished and youthful-looking skin. Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Cream sells for $28.00 for 1.7oz at Sephora.
- Drunk Elephant LaLa Retro Whipped Cream – This is formulated with ceramides, which provides a replenishing barrier by reinforcing your skin’s acid mantel and defends against the effects of everyday stressors. Lala Retro Whipped Cream is rich and creamy without being heavy or greasy. The Drunk Elephant LaLa Retro Whipped Cream retails for $60.00 1.69oz at Sephora.
- Weleda Skin Food Ultra-Rich Cream – Many, many makeup artists praise this as a top notch moisturizer. The moisturizer contains a blend of natural oils, therefore, it tends to go on a bit greasy. It is great for winter. But on the flip side, the product adds a natural glow to your skin. The Weleda Skin Food Original Ultra-Rich Cream sells for $9.00 for 2.5oz. It may be purchased online at www.dermstore.com.
- Olay Regenerist Deep Hydration Regenerating Cream – Olay Regenerist face cream will hydrate your skin all day and help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Its Amino-Peptide Complex delivers moisturizing ingredients 10 layers deep into the skin’s surface. The moisturizer sells for $11.99, and may be acquired at Target.
As you can see, you do not need to spend a fortune to moisturize your skin, and fight dryness. Moisturizing your skin helps it stay looking young, and battles wrinkles and fine lines. Just remember to wash your face before moisturizing it, and do this on a daily basis.