It’s summertime. Which more than likely means that it is time to put on your makeup and watch it melt off. However, there are ways to slow down or even stop this process:
1. ALWAYS USE A PRIMER – To help your makeup last longer, always use a primer before you put on your foundation. It will provide a great base for your makeup, and also give you a fresh appearance all day long.
2. THIN LAYERS – When applying any face product (i.e. foundation), start with thin layers and build up coverage from there. Thick layers may cause your layers to appear cakey and melt away.
3. TRANSLUCENT POWDER – Use translucent powder to set your makeup and remove excess oil. Also, give makeup setting spray a try. Spraying the setting spray before and after your makeup is complete will lock your makeup in place and help your powder appear more natural.
4. SPARKLY EYES – Got fun plans for tonight? For sparkly and shimmery eyes try Pixie Epoxy. It is a glitter adhesive which will lock down those gorgeous colors.
5. LONG LASTING LIPSTICK – Finally, need a way to make that lipstick throughout the day? Try dabbing a little translucent powder on top of your fave lipstick to help matte and make last.
Those are just a few tips to help get your makeup through the summertime. Do you have any makeup summertime tips?