Anytime a woman does her eye makeup, her main objective is to make her eyes stand out. One of the best ways to accomplish this is to make your eyelashes appear long and full. So here are a few ways to make this happen:
- Lash Primer – Apply primer on your lashes prior to your mascara. The right primer will give your eyelashes a ton of volume. And did you know that the primer will help ease in the application with your mascara and make your mascara last longer? The lash primer is one of the best places to start with your mascara.
- Baby Powder – For voluminous lashes, get a cotton swab and apply baby powder over the swab. Next, place the baby powder over your lashes followed by two coats of mascara. This trick will make your lashes appear very long.
- Multiple Coats – Everyone knows to apply more than one coat of mascara. But if you want maximum volume, be sure each coat dries before applying the next coat of mascara.
- Get The Back – Another way to get those lashes looking fuller, is to take your mascara wand and wiggle the wand BEHIND your eye lashes. This will aid in making your lashes appear very full.
- Brush Horizontally – Grasp your mascara wand horizontally. Then brush your lashes with the wand facing upwards. Doing this will make your eye lashes appear fuller. Next brush your lashes with the wand vertically. This will make your eye lashes look longer.
Long lashes are sexy and pretty, and a fantastic way to make you stand out from the crowd.