Usually I am careful about the cost of the makeup I purchase. Admittedly, my taste for makeup is on the high end of the spectrum. And to satisfy my taste for the high end makeup, I made a list of the expensive makeup I want to purchase. Below is a list of those products.
MAKEUP WISH LIST
- Lancome Hypnose Drama Instant Full Volume Mascara Duo ($35) – Want instant lash drama in one coat of mascara? Well turn to Lancome’s Hypnose Drama Instant Full Volume Mascara Duo. The unique, oversized brush gives full contact with your lashes for ultimate volume. It provides intense, deep color with an oversized S-shape, full contact brush. So take your lashes from average to show-stopping.
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfecter Pressed Highlighter ($38) – This highlighter has a buttery texture which melts into your skin to give you a truly ultimate high impact glow. The formula is filled with ultra-fine luminescent pearls which adjust to your skin’s undertones and will amplify your natural radiance.
- Fenty Beauty Avalanche All-Over Metallic Powder Set ($69) – This is a limited powder set of do-it-all, loose, metallic pigments for your eyes, cheeks and lips. The set features seven shades in an awesome array of jewel tones. And all of the powders are delivered in a very decadent, reusable, collector’s box. Each and every shade is individually packed in a mini, portable jars, delivering luminosity where you go.
- La Prairie Women’s Skin Caviar Concealer Foundation Sunscreen SPF50 Creme Peche ($240) – The skin caviar concealer foundation with an SPF15 offers a deluxe cream cocktail giving a natural-looking appearance. The matched concealer hides under eye-shadows and deeper flaws. This brilliant fusion of skincare and cosmetics also comes with a 2x magnifying mirror in the cap, a foundation sponge and a precision concealer brush.
- NARS Skin Deep Eye Palette ($59) — 12 neutral eyeshadows which will define, line and highlight your eyes and brows. Every eyeshadow is capable of being used in many, any ways. You can go from subtle to smokey with opulent mattes, dazzling shimmers and fiery metallic shadows. So wear it, bear it and make it all yours with these neutral shades created for every skin tone.
This is just a sample of the makeup items I am dying to own. I understand, there are people hungry in the streets and I am concentrating on something whose price can feed a small family. But it’s a wish list, that’s all.
Do you have a makeup wish list? If yes, what is included on the list?