Everyone is looking for ways to save money, so why not save money with your beauty regimen. Below are my top beauty uses for lemon juice to keep you looking your best:
1) Lemon juice is known for its vitamins. It is also known for its cleansing properties. Lemon juice can help with everything from cleansing, hydrating and clearing up blemishes. And the best part is, you do not have to juice the lemon. Simply cut the lemon in half, and rub it all over your face for at least five minutes.
2) Use lemons to bleach your knees and elbows. You do not have to juice the lemon for this process either. Cut the lemon in half and rub it on your knees and elbows.
3) Uses lemons as a clarifying moisturizer. Mix a few drops of coconut water along with a few drops of lemon juice. The coconut will act as a moisturizer; and the lemon juice will clear and brighten your skin.
4) Got dandruff? Lemon juice can help! Simply mix water, ginger root, lemon juice and olive oil together. Massage the mixture into your scalp and let it dry. Then shampoo as usual.
5) Use lemon juice as a natural nail strengthener . Gel manicures may be the in thing, but they can damage your natural nail bed. Simply mix olive oil and lemon juice together, and soak your nails in the mixture. The mixture is great if you have dry brittle nails, and it is great if your nail bed has turned a yellowish color.
Do you have other tips regarding the use of lemon juice? Please share!