With so many drugstore concealers in the market, it seems impossible to choose the best one. But from dark circles to blemishes, I have narrowed down the concealers which are on the drugstore shelves today.
- NYX HD STUDIO PHOTOGENIC CONCEALER – This concealer has the ability to cover blemishes, dark circles, and still give the look of flawless skin, not the appearance of some cakey mess. In addition, the NYX concealer will not clog your pores and will work fantastically with foundations all by itself. It may be purchased for $4.29 at Target.
- ELF 16 HOUR CAMO CONCEALER – This highly pigmented, concealer is lightweight and its doe-foot applicator conceals, contours, corrects and highlights to help achieve the appearance of flawless skin for at least 16 hours. And since it is lightweight, it will not settle into fine lines or creases. The concealer is 100% vegan, gluten and cruelty-free. It may be purchased for $16.00 at Kohl’s or Wal-Mart.
- WET N’ WILD PHOTOFOCUS CONCEALER – Want flawless skin? Turn to the beauty junkie’s best secret. Didn’t sleep well last night? Have no fear! Wet N’ Wild Photofocus Concealer will instantly brighten your complexion so you are always selfie-ready. This concealer has proven to be cruelty-free, gluten-free, and it delivers buildable, light-weight coverage hiding blemishes, dark spots and conceals imperfections. The Wet-N-Wild Photofocus Concealer sells for $3.40 and may be purchased through Amazon.
- MAYBELLINE NEW YORK FIT ME LIQUID CONCEALER – This is an oil-free and non-comedogenic concealer that will rid any signs of tiredness by creating a more restful appearance. This concealer works to conceal redness, blemishes, and flaws. It is made to match every skin tone from light to dark, and stay on perfectly fresh throughout the day. However, this concealer doesn’t provide full coverage when first applied. But if you layer the concealer, you will do just fine. The Maybelline New York Fit Me Liquid Concealer sells for $6.49. It may be purchased at your local ULTA store.
- L.A. GIRL HD PRO CONCEALER – This is a budget-friendly concealer that is available in a majority of stores, and comes in 30 shades. It is the biggest bang for your dollar! The HD Pro concealer is crease-resistant and highly lightweight in texture. This long-wearing concealer formula hides any darkness under the eyes, any redness, and skin imperfections. It may be purchased at CVS and Wal-Mart for $4.99.
These are the best drugstore concealers. They are reasonably priced and work as well as a high-end department store concealer. They are creamy, provide full-coverage and last all day long. Finding the perfect drugstore concealer is a definite must for any beauty lover, and with this list you will have zero problems finding the best drugstore concealer for you.