I don’t think I have ever done a list of makeup items that I cannot live without. So I thought I would start with my top five favorite lip glosses. They are in a variety of colors and price ranges that will fit anyone’s budget. So in no particular order, here are my favorite lip glosses:
1) Tarina Tarantino Gem Gloss in Cabochon – this in one of my favorite light pink lip glosses. The applicator is not a doe foot, but rather a sponge which is almost oval in shape. It has a nice, sweet scent and not too sticky. The lip gloss retails for $19.00 and may be purchased at www.beauty.com and www.tarinatarantino.com;
2) Rimmel Stay Glossy in All Day Seduction – this medium pink gloss is very pigment and comes in at an afforadble price point. For me, the Rimmel lip gloss was unscented and slightly sticky. It is a beautiful shade of pink and perfect for Spring. Rimmel Stay Glossy retails for $3.78 and may be purchased at ULTA and www.drugstore.com and most local drugstores.
3) MAC Cremesheen Glass in Loud & Lovely – this lip gloss comes is in the shade Loud & Lovely. It is a blue pink and perfect for when you are doing a light eye. I would not recommend a dark eye with this color due to the fact that it is saturated in color. MAC Cremesheen has a doe foot applicator and has a slightly sweet scent. This lip gloss retails for $20.00, and may be purchased at you local MAC store or www.maccosmetics.com;
4) Mirenesse Lip Bomb in #2 – this is one great red lip gloss. It is in the shade of medium red and highly pigmented. It has a sponge applicator, but in more of an hour glass shape and not a doe foot. I did not really detect an odor, which is great for those with allergies. This awesome red lip gloss retails for $39.00 and may be purchased at www.mirenesse.com and www.amazon.com;
5) Sephora’s Glass Ulta-Brillance Ultra Shine Lip Gloss in Reflex She Sparkles (#03) – this a beautiful gold lip gloss. It is high in shine, very pigmented and moisturizing. The applicator is a doe foot applicator and I was unable to detect a scent. Again, great for those with allergies. The Sephora Glass Ulta-Brillance Ultra Shine Lip Gloss retails for $14.00 and may be purchased at Sephora or www.sephora.com.
So those are my favorites and I hope you get a chance to try one of the glosses. Let me know how your like it as I would love your feedback.